Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
101 Cross Street
Situated on a beautiful park-like lot in desirable Cherry Ridge, this gorgeous executive home showcases quality and luxury throughout its abundance of comfortable family space!
The main and second floors boast a generous 1,448 square feet that include a wonderful living room with soaring cathedral ceiling, formal dining room, updated oak eat-in kitchen with newer built-in dishwasher, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Guests will be impressed by the views through the two large picture windows in the living room and dining room that frame views of the manicured back yard. A nice set of built-in cabinets and drawers are between the two rooms, with a counter top for displaying items.
The master bedroom features a very large wall-to-wall closet, full four-piece ensuite and double garden doors that lead to a balcony, which also overlooks the back yard.
Relax and entertain family and friends on the interlocking-stone patio, surrounded by perennials and shrubs.
Other highlights of this well-appointed home include a large family room in the basement, newer windows and roof, newer vinyl siding, newer furnace, central air conditioning, central-vacuum rough-in, a security system, as well as an attached double garage with automatic door openers.
This quality-built home is registered R-2000 for its high energy efficiency.
Call today to arrange a personal showing.
- newer windows throughout (2010)
- newer vinyl siding (2012)
- newer roof (2012)
- interlocking-stone patio
- master balcony
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- some new light fixtures (2017)
- laminate floor in dining room
- newer vinyl floor in kitchen (2016)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with cathedral ceiling
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2016) with newer built-in dishwasher (2011)
- master bedroom with garden doors to balcony
- newer furnace (2012)
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central-vacuum rough-in
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable