Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1029 Foxborough Place
Incredible opportunity! All luxury finishes and features expected of an uncompromising top-quality executive residence are showcased here at 1029 Foxborough Place, featuring Brazilian walnut hardwood and marble-tile flooring throughout the sprawling and spacious main floor, as well as heated engineered hardwood flooring throughout the finished basement, along with a stunning fully outfitted gourmet kitchen with island, granite counters and a glass-stone back splash. The location is absolutely exceptional — a phenomenal semi-rural cul de sac of prestigious homes, nestled among the Nor'Wester mountains and surrounded by green space!
An impressive grand front entrance opens to the large living room with its dramatic soaring cathedral ceiling, centrepiece gas fireplace and large picture windows framing nature views in the back yard and mature forest beyond. Adjacent are an open-concept formal dining room and the extraordinary kitchen — the latter with an eat-up centre island, abundance of dark-stain cabinets, granite counters, stone-glass back splash and top-of-the-line stainless-steel appliances.
The main floor alone boasts a very generous 2,537 square feet of luxurious living space — including three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and full five-piece ensuite that has double sinks, a soaker tub and stand-alone spa shower with body jets. The main bathroom also has double sinks.
Garden doors in the living room, dining room and in the master bedroom lead to a very large deck, nearly the width of the home — the perfect place to entertain family and friends in the great outdoors. The deck is made of composite, requiring no maintenance, the railings are transparent to take advantage of the natural setting. A hook-up is ready for a hot tub.
The large basement is fully finished — with two additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom, also with double sinks, plus a spacious family room, activity room and an area ready for a sauna.
The long list of highlights continues — a large main-floor laundry, central air conditioning, security system, central audio system with speakers throughout the home and out on the deck, in-ground sprinkler system, heated attached double garage and beautifully finished yard with large concrete driveway.
Fort William Golf And Country Club is nearby, all city amenities are a few minutes away.
Call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this magnificent executive home located in an exclusive semi-rural neighbourhood of fine homes!
- composite deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with gas heating and automatic door openers
- in-ground sprinkler system
- back on green space
- close to Fort William Golf And Country Club
- five minutes to city amenities
- five-piece (main floor)
- five-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- Brazilian walnut hardwood floor throughout main floor
- engineered hardwood floor throughout basement
- marble floor in front entrance and bathrooms
- travertine-tile floor in main-floor laundry
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and garden doors to deck
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with island, granite counters, glass-stone-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and garden door to deck
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- security system
- central audio system
- newer stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2010) included