Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
104 Peter Street
Call or Text 807-708-2237
Absolutely stunning century home, incredible outdoor living, prime College Heights location! Top-quality updates have been performed on this extraordinary home while preserving its authentic character charm, which includes original thick wood trim, solid wood doors, hardwood flooring, high ceilings, an original wood-burning fireplace in the formal dining room, plus more!
Impressive updates include newer windows and a newer roof, two beautiful newer bathrooms, plus the absolute must-see — a gorgeous new kitchen with painted maple cabinets, granite counters, new top-quality stainless-steel built-in appliances and centre island.
The home's generous 1,779 square feet include four bedrooms. The master bedroom comprises the entire third floor and features an ensuite and large walk-in closet with make-up table, plus breathtaking views of the lake and city.
Both the kitchen and ensuite have heated ceramic-tile floors.
All the home's electrical wiring was redone in 2015.
There is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors — with a covered veranda out front, second-floor balcony, plus a wonderful two-tier deck out back that has a sunken hot tub.
The location is as great as the home — close to Waverley Park, Hillcrest Park, schools including Superior Collegiate high school, Lakehead University law school, restaurants, shopping and more.
Please call or text 807-708-2237 today to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional character home located in desirable College Heights!
- newer windows throughout (2003, 2011)
- newer roof (2012)
- covered veranda
- master balcony
- two-tier deck with newer hot tub (2008) and built-in seats
- interlocking-stone patio
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Waverley Park, Hillcrest Park, schools, Lakehead University law school, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- hardwood floor throughout
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and ensuite (2010)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathroom
- newer laminate floor in master bedroom (2011)
- dining room with wood fireplace
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2010) with island, granite counters and newer built-in appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher) (2010)
- sunroom with garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and door to balcony
- newer bathrooms (2012)
- newer furnace (2008)
- newer fridge (2010) included