Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1057 Foxborough Place
Located on a quiet semi-rural cul de sac nestled among the Nor'Wester mountains and across from the Fort William Golf And Country Club, this extraordinary luxury home was built just three years ago and boasts a generous 2,500 square feet, mostly all on one floor, of immaculate and comfortable family space!
Featuring a high ceiling and large picture windows, the open-concept living room, formal dining room and custom eat-in kitchen overlook the large back yard and mature green space beyond. The living room has a centrepiece gas fireplace and garden door that leads to a large partially covered deck. The kitchen showcases modern white cabinets, stainless-steel built-in appliances and a large island with wood counter that was sourced from a winery's wine casks.
The home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, spacious four-piece ensuite and its own garden door to the deck.
A large loft above the garage could be used as a family room, studio, den, additional bedroom or as something else.
Other highlights of this impressive home include a main-floor laundry, energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum, large interlocking-stone driveway — as well as both attached and detached garages. The detached garage, at the back of the property, is insulated and heated and could be used as a hobby shop.
The basement is a five-foot concrete crawl space, ideal for storage.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing!
- partially covered deck with built-in seats
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- insulated detached single garage with gas heating and electricity
- backs on green space
- close to Fort William Golf And Country Club
- six minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms, entrance and main-floor laundry
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace and garden door to deck
- eat-in kitchen with island, built-in appliances (cooktop, double oven, dishwasher) and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and garden door to deck
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- new on-demand hot-water system (2018)
- central vacuum
- new fridge, washer and dryer (2015) negotiable