Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
105 Farm Road
Call or Text 807-887-4213
Nestled on an incredible property of 63 wonderful acres with Slate River running through and recreation trails, this beautifully appointed country home features an open-concept main floor with wood-burning fireplace, four bedrooms, spacious basement family room and, with a large barn that has a fenced six-acre pasture, plus chicken coop and detached double garage, makes for an ideal hobby farm!
Birch hardwood flooring gleams in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. The dining room has double garden doors that lead to a large two-tier deck that faces west for plenty of afternoon and evening sunshine. The kitchen features white shaker-style cabinets, a matching ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional two bedrooms in the basement, the latter two with new laminate flooring.
Other highlights of this great home include a newer furnace and energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, water softener, as well as a metal roof on both the home and garage.
The double garage has a spacious south-facing sunroom, both are insulated.
Outdoor recreation is at the door step — the 63-acre property has recreation trails for various activities.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a 15-minute drive.
Call or text 807-887-4213 today to schedule a personal viewing of this exceptional country home and property!
- some new windows (2017)
- new vinyl siding (2018)
- newer metal roof (2013)
- two-tier deck
- insulated detached double garage with sunroom, metal roof, electricity and automatic door opener
- barn with pasture
- chicken coop
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2018, 2019)
- birch hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- new laminate floor in basement bedrooms (2019)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- newer furnace (2013)
- newer on-demand hot-water system (2013)
- water softener
- stove, fridge, new washer (2018) and dryer included