Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
108 Elm Street
Boasting a phenomenal location in the highly desirable neighbourhood of Birchwood Heights, backing on to Balsam Pit Park, this gorgeous, immaculate and spacious family home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms; a stunning new kitchen with beautiful dark-stain cabinets, stylish glass-tile back splash and elegant porcelain-tile flooring; spacious basement family room with toasty gas fireplace; wonderful outdoor living with a private fenced park-like yard with deck, patio and fire-pit area; plus so much more!
Other great highlights include a spacious bright living room with large picture window, formal dining room, three-season sunroom overlooking the nice back yard, two-piece bathroom off the master bedroom, numerous quality updates both inside and out — plus an irresistible curb appeal with double interlocking-stone driveway.
The quiet Birchwood Heights neighbourhood is tough to beat — close to several great schools and parks, Grandview shopping and much more.
Call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this immaculate northside beauty!
- newer roof (2012)
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- concrete-block patio
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- children's play set
- backs on Balsam Pit Park
- close to schools, parks, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- many new light fixtures (2019)
- new porcelain-tile floor in kitchen (2015)
- ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathroom and front entrance
- laminate floor in dining room and third bedroom
- new kitchen (2015) with glass-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2015) and counter lights
- three-season sunroom with door to deck
- family room with gas fireplace
- new ensuite (2018)
- new stove (2015), fridge, new washer and dryer (2015) included