Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
111 Abbey Court
Absolutely gorgeous! Pride of ownership radiates throughout this immaculate and luxurious family home, boasting numerous quality updates, high-end finishing and special features, situated with an extra-large park-like yard on a quiet cul de sac in a fabulous northside neighbourhood!
This home and property are impressive at every turn.
On the main floor are a spacious living room with gleaming oak hardwood flooring and large picture window, large formal dining room, well-appointed updated eat-in kitchen with granite island and ceramic-tile back splash, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Double garden doors in the kitchen lead to a large two-tier deck — a wonderful place to spend time during the summer — that overlooks the breathtaking back yard. At the very back of the yard are a flagstone patio and fire-pit area.
Quality new cork flooring is in the kitchen and two of the main-floor bedrooms, including the master.
The master bedroom also features two closets and a three-piece ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom has a heated ceramic-tile floor and heat lamp, nice and comfortable for when getting out of the shower or bathtub.
Conveniently tucked away in the third bedroom's closet is the main-floor laundry — no stairs to climb with a hamper full of clothes!
In the finished basement are an additional large bedroom with two closets, spacious family room with wet bar, as well as a three-piece bathroom with soothing two-person whirlpool tub.
Other highlights of this home include new paint and light fixtures throughout, central air conditioning, a security system and an attached garage with automatic door opener.
The northside neighbourhood is close to schools and parks, shopping and restaurants, recreation paths and more.
Call or text 807-630-9979 to set up a personal viewing of this stunning home!
- newer roof (2011)
- two-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- flagstone patio
- fire-pit area
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece with two-person whirlpool tub (basement)
- new paint throughout (2014 to 2019)
- new light fixtures throughout (2009 to 2019)
- oak hardwood floor in living room
- ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathroom and entrance
- new cork floor in kitchen (2013) and two bedrooms (2015)
- new laminate floor in family room (2016)
- laminate floor in dining room and two bedrooms
- updated eat-in kitchen (2015) with island with granite counter, ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher, counter lights and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with two closets
- fourth bedroom with two closets
- family room with wet bar
- new bathrooms (2012, 2014, 2017)
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central-vacuum rough-in
- security system
- stove, fridge, new washer and dryer (2012) included
- pool table negotiable