Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
116 Aiken Road
Call or Text 807-630-4551
Retreat to nature, relax and enjoy incredible riverfront living at this beautifully updated, immaculate and spacious two-storey home, situated on one breathtaking acre on the shores of the Matawin River, just 25 minutes from Thunder Bay, 15 minutes from Kakabeka Falls!
Entertain family and friends or simply just relax with a favourite beverage on one of the two large new decks, overlooking the river and mature forest. Enjoy peace and privacy.
Showcasing beautiful quality updates both inside and out, this gorgeous home shows like new, boasts a generous 1,600 square feet, and features an open-concept living room with new wood-burning fireplace, dining room and new colonial kitchen with new built-in appliances and a walk-in pantry, along with three bedrooms, a second-floor family room, main-floor laundry and newer four-piece bathroom.
Sliding doors in the dining room lead to the main large new deck.
Quality updates include new paint and trim throughout, newer windows and doors throughout, newer light fixtures, newer laminate flooring throughout the main floor, new carpet throughout the second floor, a newer roof and more.
Please call or text 807-630-4551 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional riverfront residence!
- newer windows throughout (2014)
- newer roof (2008)
- new decks (2018)
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 25 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2014, 2020)
- new trim throughout (2014, 2020)
- newer doors throughout (2014)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2014)
- newer laminate floor throughout main floor (2014)
- new carpet throughout second floor (2018)
- newer vinyl floor in bathroom (2014)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with newer wood fireplace (2014)
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- new colonial kitchen (2018) with new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2018), and walk-in pantry
- newer bathroom (2014)
- main-floor laundry
- newer water softener (2014)