Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
119 Marks Street South
Steeped in glorious character, this beautifully appointed and spacious heritage home showcases gorgeous original hardwood flooring and wood work as well as French doors, a modern dark-stain oak kitchen with granite counters and attractive ceramic-tile back splash, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a recently renovated basement that has a family room with gas fireplace, many other quality updates, as well as a deck with gazebo for relaxing and entertaining outdoors.
The main floor also features an open-concept living room and dining room with adjacent sunroom.
The long list of highlights continues and includes a newer roof, updated windows, newer furnace and central air conditioning, newer energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum and security system.
The McKellar Park neighbourhood is close to many schools, parks including Vickers Park and Friendship Gardens, shopping, recreation paths and more.
Please call or text today to set up a personal viewing of this exceptional and spacious character home located in a great southside neighbourhood.
- newer roof (2013)
- concrete-block patio
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, Vickers Park, Friendship Gardens, other parks, recreation pathways, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2013)
- hardwood floor throughout main and second floors
- ceramic-tile floor in second-floor bathroom
- newer carpet in family room (2013)
- open-concept living room and dining room with French doors
- oak kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- family room with newer gas fireplace (2013)
- newer furnace (2013)
- newer central air conditioning (2013)
- newer on-demand hot-water system (2011)
- central vacuum
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included