Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
11 Pifer Road (Kakabeka)
Situated on over five breathtaking acres just outside the town of Kakabeka is this beautifully appointed and spacious custom-built executive home with walk-out basement, showcasing many nice features as well as luxury extras, and including a detached double garage!
Enjoy nature and the groomed grounds, gardens and mature forest from the large deck off the formal dining room or from the small balcony off the master bedroom.
This home's main and second floors comprise a very generous 1,825 square feet. The living room, formal dining room and oak eat-in kitchen are open-concept, with the living room featuring a soaring cathedral ceiling and propane fireplace.
Oak hardwood flooring is in the living room, dining room and front entrance.
Two bedrooms are on the second floor, both with vaulted ceilings, and one bedroom is on the main. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
The finished walk-out basement has a very spacious family room with wood-pellet fireplace.
Some of the many other highlights of this country retreat include a main-floor laundry, central air conditioning, water-purification system, central vacuum, security system and more.
The detached double garage has electricity with 220-volt outlets for large power tools, making it ideal for the hobbyist.
There is also an electric fence area for dogs.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this incredible country property!
- master balcony
- detached double garage with electricity and automatic door openers
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Kakabeka Falls
- 19 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (main floor)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and front entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with cathedral ceiling and propane fireplace
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and garden doors to balcony
- second bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- family room with wood-pellet fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- central vacuum
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included