Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer and autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
120 Reindeer Avenue
Call or Text 807-633-1359
All luxuries expected of an uncompromising executive residence can be found here at 120 Reindeer Avenue in the newer family-friendly neighbourhood of Parkdale. Built just 10 years ago and fully finished with top quality and fine materials, this extraordinary luxury home showcases an abundance of comfortable family space, boasts exceptional outdoor living with a wonderful private park-like yard that has a large partially covered two-tier deck as well as a second deck, plus features a detached oversized single garage and large triple concrete driveway.
Beautifully appointed, the main floor's generous 1,500 square feet comprise a spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, large picture window and gleaming hardwood flooring, along with an open-concept formal dining room and stunning dark-stain maple eat-in kitchen with island, granite counters and ceramic-glass back splash, as well as two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious primary bedroom has a luxurious spa four-piece ensuite bathroom with soothing whirlpool tub. Both bedrooms also have gorgeous dark-stain hardwood flooring. The dining room, kitchen, bathrooms and entrance have elegant ceramic-tile flooring.
Featuring laminate flooring throughout, the fully finished basement has plenty of additional living space — with a very large family room that has a corner gas fireplace, two additional bedrooms, as well as an additional full four-piece bathroom.
Other highlights of this impressive home include new paint throughout and some new light fixtures, central air conditioning, a security system, as well as a central audio system that has speakers in the living room, dining room, kitchen and family room.
Please call or text 807-633-1359 today to arrange a personal showing of this uncompromising executive residence, located in the desirable newer southside neighbourhood of Parkdale, close to parks, schools, recreation paths, shopping and more.
- partially covered two tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- second deck
- detached single garage with electricity and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- new fence (2021)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- some new light fixtures (2021)
- maple hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathrooms and front entrance
- laminate floor throughout basement
- living room with vaulted ceiling
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with island, granite counters, ceramic-glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and counter lights
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central audio system
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included