Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
121 Silver Springs Road
Breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Superior, Pie Island, Mount McKay, the Nor'Wester mountains and incredible nature can be enjoyed from this remarkable new luxury residence, custom built just five years ago with quality features and finishing, nestled on just over an acre on a quiet dead-end country road, just 10 minutes from all city amenities!
Peace and privacy are at their finest with a location next to crown land. A trail leads to a creek and Current River.
Quality, comfort and luxury are showcased throughout this impressive home. The centrepiece of the main floor's generous over 1,500 square feet is an open-concept living room, formal dining room and gorgeous maple eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, built-in appliances and counter lights. A vaulted ceiling is throughout. Large picture windows frame the phenomenal views.
Also on the main floor are two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, as well as a spa ensuite that comes complete with double sinks, a shower and sauna that is electrically heated.
Sliding glass doors in the living room as well as in the master bedroom lead to a large deck that overlooks the property and opens up the spectacular views.
Additional living space is in the fully finished walk-out basement — with an extra-large family room with sliding doors to the yard, additional bedroom and additional three-piece bathroom. There are also a laundry room and large storage room.
Quality vinyl plank flooring is featured throughout the home, with ceramic-tile flooring in the bathrooms and entrances.
The home also has new central air conditioning, an air exchanger and water softener.
The property has a large driveway and clearing that could accommodate the building of a garage.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary and luxurious new country home with an exceptional country setting and amazing views.
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- mature trees
- 10 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with sauna (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and entrances
- vinyl plank floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with sliding doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and counter lights
- master bedroom with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and sliding doors to deck
- family room with sliding doors
- new central air conditioning (2021)
- air exchanger
- water softener
- new gas stove, fridge, washer and gas dryer (2016) included