Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
127 Black Bay Crescent
Exquisite character features along with modern quality updates come together seamlessly at this gorgeous and spacious well-appointed home, situated, along with a beautiful yard with two-tier deck and detached garage, on a quiet crescent on the outskirts of Current River, near Centennial Park!
Impressive features abound! With gleaming refinished hardwood flooring, the main floor boasts a very spacious living room with picture windows that overlook both the front yard on one end as well as the back yard on the other, with a centrepiece wood-burning fireplace that is WETT-certified. Also on the main floor are a dining room, updated kitchen with newer built-in dishwasher and counter lights, as well as an updated four-piece bathroom.
The second floor has two bedrooms and another updated full four-piece bathroom.
Barn doors provide a functional accent in the living room, dining room and large master bedroom, the latter with access to the walk-in closet.
In the finished basement are an additional large bedroom with gas fireplace, family room and three-piece bathroom. With its own kitchen, the basement has suite potential.
Many other quality updates have been completed throughout this home — including new paint and windows, new light fixtures, newer vinyl siding, a newer roof and more.
Out back is a large two-tier deck overlooking the private fenced yard.
The detached garage has electricity and an automatic door opener.
The Current River neighbourhood is right next to Centennial Park and close to Boulevard Lake, schools and parks, a recreation centre and more.
Call or text 807-768-5984 today to set up a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2012)
- newer vinyl siding (2014)
- newer roof (2014)
- two-tier deck
- detached single garage with electricity and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to Centennial Park, Boulevard Lake, schools, parks, recreation pathways, recreation centre
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- new light fixtures throughout (2015)
- hardwood floor throughout main and second floors
- slate-tile floor in main-floor bathroom and entrance
- ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom
- laminate floor throughout basement
- living room with wood fireplace
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- updated kitchen (2012) with newer built-in dishwasher (2012) and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with gas fireplace
- updated bathrooms (2012)
- newer stove (2012), new fridge (2019), newer washer and dryer (2012) included
- basement stove and fridge included