Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1313 Forest Street
Call or Text 807-251-5709
Absolutely gorgeous! Pride of ownership radiates inside and out of this beautifully appointed luxury home, showcasing quality finishing and special features throughout, boasting exceptional outdoor living with a large multi-tier deck and private back yard that backs on the McIntyre River, and presenting irresistible curb appeal that includes a brick façade and two bay windows along with a large interlocking-stone driveway.
With gorgeous gleaming maple hardwood flooring and the two large bay windows, the heart of this immaculate home is the bright and spacious open-concept living room, formal dining room and gorgeous maple kitchen. The kitchen is stunning and impressive, featuring plenty of maple cabinets, beautiful granite counters, a centre island with sink, and full complement of newer stainless-steel appliances that includes a cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave and beverage fridge. Also on the main floor are two bedrooms and a full four-piece spa bathroom that has an air tub and separate shower. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet.
Further comfortable living space is in the basement, with a large family room with corner gas fireplace and wet bar, additional bedroom, additional three-piece bathroom, as well as a nicely finished laundry room.
Other highlights of this extraordinary home include fresh new paint throughout the main floor, newer doors and windows throughout, a newer roof, newer high-efficiency furnace, as well as central air conditioning.
All amenities are nearby and include schools and parks, fantastic recreation paths that extend along the river as well as through the college campus and Chapples golf course, restaurants and shopping.
Please call or text 807-251-5709 today to arrange a personal showing of this immaculate and finely appointed luxury home.
- newer windows throughout (2002 to 2006)
- newer roof (2010)
- multi-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- two sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- backs on McIntyre River
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, Confederation College, golf course, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece with air tub (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout main floor (2021)
- newer doors throughout (2006)
- newer cherry hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen (2006)
- new vinyl floor in basement bathroom (2019)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with bay window
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2006) with island, granite counters, bay window and newer built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave) (2006)
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace and wet bar
- newer furnace (2010)
- central air conditioning
- fridge, washer and dryer included