Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
132 Cumming Street
Must be seen! Exceptional and gorgeous all-brick character home, amazing heated two-storey dream garage and work shop, extraordinary outdoor living with large deck and fully fenced park-like back yard with beautiful gardens!
This remarkable all-brick character home has been beautifully updated while preserving its heritage charm, featuring a spacious open-concept living room and formal dining room with rustic spruce wood flooring, charming kitchen with ceramic-tile flooring and included antique stove, three large bedrooms all with hardwood flooring, a den or hobby room, two updated bathrooms, plus more.
Other quality updates include newer windows throughout, a new roof, as well as a new boiler for the furnace.
The basement is well-insulated and well-maintained and could be easily used as additional living space.
Built in 2010, the two-storey garage and work shop is a hobbyist's dream. The main floor has a new gas furnace; an overhead door can be accessed via the back lane. The second floor could be used as storage or as a living area; it has a gas fireplace.
The home has 200-amp electricity. The garage and work shop has its own separate 100-amp electricity. Both buildings have a security system.
The southside neighbourhood is central and close to all amenities including schools and parks, shopping and restaurants.
Please call 807-622-9808 today to set up a personal viewing of this exceptional all-brick character home, along with two-storey dream garage and work shop, in a great southside neighbourhood.
- newer windows throughout (2008)
- new roof (2016)
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- newer insulated detached two-storey garage and work shop (2010) with gas heating (new furnace (2021) and gas fireplace), 100-amp electricity, automatic door opener and security system
- three sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, restaurants, shopping
- two-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- spruce wood floor in living room and dining room
- hardwood floor in bedrooms and den
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen
- slate-tile floor in main-floor bathroom
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- oak kitchen
- newer furnace (2011)
- security system
- stove and newer fridge (2011) included