Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
135 Highway 590
Wonderful and affordable country living awaits with this nicely updated bungalow, situated on nearly three beautiful acres just outside the village of Kakabeka Falls!
Relax and enjoy peace and privacy! Outdoor living is exceptional with the large partially covered wrap-around deck as well as the sauna building, with fire pit nearby.
Features of this country home include a living room with sliding doors that lead to the deck, spacious oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, two bedrooms and a modern four-piece bathroom.
Newer laminate and vinyl-tile flooring are throughout. Other updates include new paint and newer windows throughout, newer vinyl siding, a newer roof and newer furnace.
The basement is unfinished but could be completed for additional living space.
The home also has central air conditioning.
Kakabeka village amenities are nearby, just down the highway. Thunder Bay is a 20-minute drive.
Call or text 807-632-2034 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this fabulous country home!
- newer windows throughout (2005)
- new door (2015)
- newer vinyl siding (2005)
- newer roof (2005)
- partially covered wrap-around deck
- sauna building with change room
- raised vegetable garden
- mature trees
- close to Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- newer laminate floor in living room and bedrooms (2005)
- new vinyl-tile floor in kitchen (2014)
- living room with sliding doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- newer furnace (2003)
- central air conditioning
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable