Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
135 Millford Road
Incredible country living close to all city amenities!
This spacious and well-appointed luxury home situates on over three beautiful acres that back on a creek on a quiet dead-end road off of Mapleward Road — just 10 minutes from the hospital, university and all city amenities.
Comfortable family space abounds with nearly 3,000 square feet — including three bedrooms plus a large bonus room, three bathrooms, a formal living room with large feature window overlooking the front yard, formal dining room, open-concept eat-in kitchen and sunken family room, main-floor den and main-floor laundry.
The kitchen is large and boasts a full complement of oak cabinets, built-in appliances and a centre island. The adjacent sunken family room has a toasty gas fireplace and garden doors that lead to the large two-tier deck, which overlooks the back yard and mature forest.
The master bedroom is particularly impressive — very spacious, also overlooking the back yard and mature forest, with a walk-in closet plus a five-piece spa ensuite with double sinks, a whirlpool tub and stand-alone shower.
The large bonus room could be used as an additional bedroom, guest bedroom, rec room, creative studio or as something else.
Oak trim and doors are throughout this custom-built home. Many French doors are also throughout.
The home also has an attached triple garage, plus a separate detached garage, as well as a new furnace, central air conditioning, security system and in-ground sprinkler system.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- two-tier deck
- insulated attached triple garage with automatic door openers
- new detached single garage (2011)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- 10 minutes to city amenities
- five-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- some new paint (2007 to 2016)
- oak trim throughout
- oak doors throughout
- oak hardwood floor in dining room, family room and entrance
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher) and island
- sunken family room with gas fireplace and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2014)
- central air conditioning
- new air exchanger (2014)
- water softener
- security system
- fridge, washer and dryer included