Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
136 Evans Street
Comfortable family space abounds in this well-maintained and nicely updated all-brick bungalow, which boasts a fantastic location in desirable River Terrace North — close to a great network of recreation paths along the river, schools and parks, and just down the road from the university and hospital!
A generous 1,710 square feet are on the main floor alone — with a spacious bright living room with wood-burning fireplace and large picture window, open-concept formal dining room and eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms, plus a five-piece bathroom with double sinks.
The finished basement has an additional two bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom, along with a large family room, large rec room, plus — with an eat-in kitchen and separate entrance — it has suite potential. Perhaps rent the basement for additional income.
Quality updates are inside and out and include new paint and trim, new windows and roof, a newer furnace and central air conditioning, and more.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- new windows throughout (2005, 2015)
- new roof (2012)
- concrete-block patio
- partially fenced yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, hospital, Lakehead University, restaurants
- five-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2009, 2018)
- newer trim throughout main floor (2009)
- newer light fixtures throughout main floor (2009)
- porcelain-tile floor throughout main floor
- ceramic-tile floor in second bedroom
- living room with wood fireplace
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with two closets
- newer basement bathroom (2007)
- newer furnace (2004)
- newer central air conditioning (2004)
- stove, newer fridge (2009), newer washer and dryer (2009) negotiable