Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1384 Victor Street
Country living in the city! Rare opportunity to own and enjoy this magnificent executive residence situated with a breathtaking large park-like yard in a quiet semi-rural neighbourhood.
Custom built by its original owners, this extraordinary character home showcases quality, comfort and luxury throughout its abundance of immaculate and elegant living space, plus boasts a phenomenal location — an incredible piece of property, nearly an acre, in a wonderful semi-rural neighbourhood in the Kaministiquia River valley, mere minutes from all city amenities.
The concept behind this exceptional design was to feature character highlights such as thick solid-wood trim, high ceilings and gleaming hardwood flooring but with the conveniences and low maintenance of a modern home.
A large partially covered wrap-around deck, overlooking a lush groomed yard that is framed by mature trees, warmly welcomes the owners and guests alike to this remarkable home.
The main and second floors comprise a generous nearly 2,000 square feet — featuring a spacious living room with centrepiece WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room with double garden doors that lead to the back portion of the wrap-around deck, beautiful contemporary maple eat-in kitchen with centre island and new built-in dishwasher, three large bedrooms and two bathrooms, one on each floor. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as a second closet.
Original maple hardwood flooring graces the living room, dining room and kitchen, while the three bedrooms have gorgeous newer walnut hardwood.
The recently renovated walk-out basement has a large family room, along with an additional bedroom and bathroom. Even the laundry room is nicely finished with cabinets and counter and shelves.
New paint and light fixtures are throughout the home. The furnace, central air conditioning and hot-water tank are new and owned, not rented.
Outside is an insulated detached double garage that has a second-floor loft for ample storage, gas heating and its own electricity with 220-volt outlets and automatic door openers.
Also outside are a new children's playhouse with sandbox, new shed with overhead door that is ideal for a riding lawnmower, second renovated shed with fenced area that could be a great dog kennel, as well as a large fenced vegetable garden.
The yard has recently been enhanced with new plantings of lilacs, rose bushes, hostas and other perennials, along with oak, willow and maple trees.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal private showing of this extraordinary character home, situated in an amazing semi-rural setting in the Kaministiquia River valley.
- partially covered wrap-around deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- insulated detached double garage with loft, gas heating, 40-amp electricity and automatic door openers
- new shed (2020) with overhead door
- shed with new roof (2020)
- new children's playhouse (2020)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- five minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019, 2021)
- new trim throughout basement (2021)
- new doors throughout basement (2021)
- new light fixtures throughout (2019)
- maple hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- newer walnut hardwood floor in three bedrooms (2014)
- ceramic-tile floor in two bathrooms
- living room with wood fireplace
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with island and new built-in dishwasher (2018)
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and second closet
- new furnace (2021)
- new central air conditioning (2021)
- air exchanger
- security system
- new stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2018) included