Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1394 Oliver Road
All exceptional luxuries and top-quality finishing that are expected of an uncompromising and well-built custom executive residence are showcased here at 1394 Oliver Road, a remarkable two-storey family home boasting an abundance of comfortable and immaculate living space, situated on a large semi-rural property that backs on to mature forest, just down the road from the hospital, Lakehead University and all other city amenities.
On the main floor are a spacious formal living room with large bay window overlooking the front yard, formal dining room with small bar and large picture window overlooking the back yard, well-appointed updated oak eat-in kitchen also with a large bay window as well as top-of-the-line finishing, family room with gas fireplace and double garden doors that lead to the large deck, bedroom that is currently used as den, along with a two-piece bathroom.
Gorgeous mahogany hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room, bedroom and front entrance. The gourmet kitchen absolutely impresses — with a large centre island, granite counters, glass-tile back splash and newer top-quality built-in Thermador induction cooktop and oven. The eating area for table and chairs has the large bay window that frames back-yard nature views.
On the second floor are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a luxury spa four-piece ensuite with soothing whirlpool tub, as well as a large walk-in closet.
The basement is unfinished but could be completed as desired for additional family space, perhaps with a large rec room, additional bedrooms and additional bathroom.
Plenty of areas allow for wonderful outdoor living. Relax and entertain family and friends on the large deck and interlocking-stone patio with gazebo, or at the front of the home where there is also an interlocking-stone patio. Beautiful perennial and shrub gardens offer colour and beauty.
Other quality highlights of this remarkable luxury home include newer specially selected light fixtures throughout from Kühl Lighting, a new furnace and newer central air conditioning, new roof, security system, attached double garage with automatic door opener, and more.
Please call today to arrange a personal showing of this magnificent luxury residence, situated on a large semi-rural property that backs on to mature forest, close to the hospital, university, recreation paths and all city amenities.
- new roof (2021)
- interlocking-stone patio with gazebo
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- backs on green space
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, recreation pathways, restaurants, shopping, schools, parks
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2016, 2017)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2015)
- newer mahogany hardwood floor in living room, dining room, fourth bedroom and front entrance (2015)
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, family room and ensuite
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window
- dining room with bar
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2015) with bay window, island, granite counters, glass-tile back splash and built-in appliances (newer cooktop and oven (2015), dishwasher)
- family room with gas fireplace and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- second bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- new furnace (2019)
- newer central air conditioning (2013)
- security system
- newer fridge (2016) and washer included
- new dryer (2021) negotiable