Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
140 Nottingham Crescent
Located on a quiet crescent in highly desirable Sherwood Estates, this exceptional and spacious custom executive home showcases impressive luxury appointments throughout and an incredible manicured park-like yard — complete with large two-tier deck, interlocking-stone patio, gazebo and pond with walking bridge and waterfalls! Take a look at the photos!
The main floor alone boasts a generous 1,600 square feet — including a formal living room with vaulted ceiling and double French doors to the formal dining room, open-concept bleached oak kitchen and family room with a garden door that leads to the deck and impressive back yard, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a main-floor laundry.
The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, three-piece ensuite and its own set of double garden doors that lead to the deck.
In the basement are a very spacious rec room with gas fireplace, a spa three-piece bathroom with marble floor and rain shower, as well as plenty of storage.
Many rooms have custom quality built-in drawers, cabinets, shelves and even, in some, a desk area.
All luxuries expected of an uncompromising executive home are present — the long list also includes central air conditioning, a water-purification system, central vacuum, security system, as well as an attached double garage and interlocking-stone driveway.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal showing of this gorgeous residence.
- new roof (2012)
- two-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- interlocking-stone patio
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- pond with bridge and waterfalls
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- oak hardwood floor in kitchen and front entrance
- marble-tile floor in basement bathroom
- newer carpet in family room and master bedroom (2011)
- living room with vaulted ceiling and double French doors to dining room
- open-concept kitchen and family room with garden door to deck
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2017) with travertine-glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and garden doors to deck
- rec room with gas fireplace
- new basement bathroom (2019)
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- central vacuum
- security system
- new stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2015) included