Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1410 Sturgeon Bay Road
Call or Text 807-621-4255
Situated on nearly three breathtaking acres on the sheltered shores of Sturgeon Bay, just off Lake Superior and next to the Mink Mountain area, this custom-built waterfront home showcases quality, comfort and luxury throughout its over 1,800 square feet of immaculate living space, which is all on one floor and features radiant in-floor heating, boasts a large deck and groomed yard that overlook the water, plus has a heated attached garage as well as large heated detached double garage that could be an ideal hobby shop!
Enjoy peace, privacy and the tranquility of nature — this property is surrounded by mature forest and has a creek at one side, a great place to put a boat in the water.
A gorgeous pine cathedral ceiling soars in the open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen. The living room has a centrepiece wood-burning fireplace. Adjacent is a spacious four-season sunroom with numerous large picture windows that frame wonderful lake and nature views. Sliding doors in the sunroom as well as in the second bedroom lead to the large deck.
Three bedrooms are here, along with two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, three-piece ensuite and its own set of double French doors that lead to the sunroom. The main four-piece bathroom has a soothing whirlpool tub.
Solid oak trim and doors are throughout, along with quality laminate and ceramic-tile flooring, as well as custom oak cabinetry.
Outdoor recreation is at the door step — wonderful swimming in the warm bay that has a sand bottom, boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and more.
Both the attached oversized single garage and detached double garage have in-floor heating. The latter could be used as a hobby shop, complete with a tall 12-foot ceiling and 12-foot overhead doors.
In addition, the property has a very large storage shed, measuring 24 by 36 feet, as well as two other sheds, one of which houses the back-up generator.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a 40-minute drive, all on well-maintained roads.
Please call or text 807-621-4255 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this luxurious custom-built waterfront residence in an incredible rural setting.
- new roof (2018)
- attached single garage with radiant in-floor heating and automatic door opener
- insulated detached double garage with radiant in-floor heating and automatic door openers
- storage shed
- wood-storage shed
- mature trees
- 40 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece with whirlpool tub
- three-piece (ensuite)
- oak trim throughout
- oak doors throughout
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen and pine cathedral ceiling
- living room with wood fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- oak kitchen with built-in dishwasher and counter lights
- sunroom with sliding doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and double French doors to sunroom
- second bedroom with sliding doors to deck
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- stove and fridge included