Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
141 Willow Road (Atikokan)
Situated on a large double park-like lot surrounded by mature trees in the town of Atikokan, this beautifully maintained family home showcases many special features and luxury extras throughout!
A two-sided wood-burning fireplace with attractive brick chimney acts as a centrepiece in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and well-appointed eat-in kitchen — which all also feature a gorgeous soaring cedar cathedral ceiling.
Natural light pours in through the large bay window in the living room, as well as through the sliding doors in the dining room, which lead to the back concrete patio. The kitchen has beautiful cabinets, a centre island and built-in appliances.
Just a few steps down is a family room complete with wet bar and sliding doors that also lead to a patio in the back yard.
The home has three bedrooms, on the second level, and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. There is also a sauna with shower, plus a spacious lower-level rec room that also has a wood fireplace.
Other highlights include a newer furnace, central air conditioning, attached double garage with automatic door openers, plenty of storage on the lowest level of the home, and more.
The neighbourhood is within easy walking distance of all Atikokan amenities. Thunder Bay is a two-hour drive away. Fort Frances is about an hour and a half.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing.
- new roof (2015)
- concrete patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- concrete-block patio
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- mature trees
- backs on green space
- close to school, park, shopping, restaurants
- one and a half hour to Fort Frances
- two hours to Thunder Bay
- five-piece (second level)
- two-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2005 to 2018)
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with cedar cathedral ceiling
- living room with bay window and wood fireplace
- dining room with sliding doors to patio
- eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (new cooktop (2016), oven, dishwasher) and island
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wood fireplace, wet bar and sliding doors to patio
- rec room with wood fireplace
- sauna with shower
- newer furnace (2006)
- central air conditioning