Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1442 Lakeshore Drive
Incredible country living awaits at this spacious bungalow, situated on over five beautiful acres just minutes from the city!
The main floor alone boasts a generous 1,700 square feet that include a large bright living room with large picture window; open-concept oak kitchen, dining room and family room; three bedrooms and three bathrooms; a large main-floor laundry and more.
The family room features a wood-burning fireplace and sliding doors that lead to a sunroom, which itself has a door to the back deck.
The master bedroom has a three-piece ensuite as well as a walk-in closet.
The main bathroom has a soothing whirlpool tub.
Oak hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, family room and bedrooms. The kitchen, bathrooms and main-floor laundry have ceramic-tile flooring.
The basement could be finished as desired, perhaps with a spacious family room, two additional bedrooms, a den and bathroom.
The home also has central vacuum.
There is also an insulated detached double garage with wood heating, electricity and an automatic door opener. This is ideal for the hobbyist or to keep the vehicles safe, secure and out of the weather.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
- new roof (2013)
- insulated detached double garage with new roof (2013), wood heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- wood-storage shed
- mature trees
- 13 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece with whirlpool tub (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, family room and bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and main-floor laundry
- open-concept kitchen, dining room and family room
- oak kitchen with built-in dishwasher and ceramic-tile back splash
- family room with wood fireplace and sliding doors to sunroom
- sunroom with door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- central vacuum
- stove and fridge included