Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
146 Limbrick Street
This immaculate two-storey home shows off quality updates both inside and out, an abundance of comfortable family space including three bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a great College Park location — close to parks, schools, recreation paths, shopping and Confederation College!
The updates make this home show beautifully. New laminate flooring is in many of the rooms.
The main floor features a living room, dining room and stylish new colonial kitchen with travertine-glass back splash.
The second floor has three bedrooms and an updated four-piece bathroom.
The basement has a family room (could be an additional bedroom), updated three-piece bathroom and, with a kitchenette, has suite potential.
The home could be an excellent rental-income property, especially for renting to students who are attending Confederation College.
Outside are a veranda and deck, fenced back yard and shed.
Call today to set up a personal viewing.
- new windows throughout (2012)
- new doors (2012)
- newer vinyl siding (2010)
- newer roof (2010)
- fully fenced back yard
- close to parks, schools, recreation pathways, shopping, Confederation College
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2013)
- some new trim (2013)
- some new doors (2013)
- some new light fixtures (2013)
- new laminate floor in living room, bedrooms, family room and kitchenette (2012, 2015)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- new colonial kitchen (2012) with travertine-glass-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- updated bathrooms (2013, 2016)
- new furnace (2014)
- new stove and fridge (2012), washer and dryer included