Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer and autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
149 Whalen Street
Call or Text 807-630-4836
Exceptional family home, extraordinary location in amazing family neighbourhood. Backing on green space and a park in highly desirable Grandview, this immaculate and spacious bungalow showcases pride of ownership throughout, featuring high-quality updates and luxury appointments, plus boasts incredible outdoor living with a large wonderful deck and patio that overlook the private fenced park-like yard, with beautiful gardens and mature shrubs.
This remarkable home impresses at every turn. Featuring new paint and new vinyl plank flooring, the main floor boasts a spacious bright living room with large picture window, open-concept formal dining room and gorgeous new maple eat-in kitchen with island, glass-tile back splash and new stainless-steel appliances, along with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a hot-tub room and more. The primary bedroom conveniently has two closets.
Additional comfortable living space is in the basement — with a large family room that has a corner gas fireplace as well as wet bar, two-piece bathroom, laundry room and work room.
Other highlights of this magnificent home include newer windows throughout and a newer roof, new furnace and newer central air conditioning, security system and more.
A small interlocking-stone patio is at the front of the home. A car port keeps a vehicle out of the weather elements. There are also two sheds.
The Grandview neighbourhood is highly coveted, close to several great schools and parks, a nice network of recreation paths, grocery shopping and more.
Please call or text 807-630-4836 today to arrange a personal showing of this beautifully appointed family bungalow, boasting an exceptional location, backing on green space in quiet Grandview.
- newer windows throughout (2008)
- newer roof (2012)
- deck and patio
- car port
- two sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- backs on green space and park
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout main floor (2022)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout main floor (2020)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- new maple eat-in kitchen (2018) with island, glass-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2018)
- primary bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace and wet bar
- new main-floor bathroom (2018)
- new furnace (2019)
- newer central air conditioning (2010)
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2018), newer washer and dryer (2015) included