Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
150 Harrison Street
Beautifully maintained and spacious two-storey family home, highly desirable Grandview neighbourhood — comfortable and immaculate living space abounds in this exceptional northside home, showcasing numerous quality updates both inside and out, along with many great extras! A large deck invites wonderful outdoor living. Plus, for the avid gardener, there is a large heated greenhouse!
On the main floor are a very spacious living room that has both a large picture window overlooking the front yard and a large picture window overlooking the back yard, along with a centrepiece newer gas fireplace; formal dining room; newer colonial eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave; plus a two-piece bathroom.
The second floor has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a two-piece ensuite and a walk-in closet.
In the partially finished basement are a large family room, additional bedroom and additional two-piece bathroom.
Quality updates include new paint and trim, new laminate flooring, new vinyl flooring, newer central air conditioning, new windows and a newer roof.
There is also a car port to keep a vehicle safe and out of the weather elements.
Ideal for the gardener and perfect for extending the growing season, the greenhouse measures 12 by 24 feet in size, has gas heating, electricity and water.
The Grandview neighbourhood is family friendly and tough to beat — within easy walking distance of several great schools and parks, grocery shopping, wonderful recreation paths and more.
Please call today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary two-storey family home in desirable Grandview!
- new windows throughout main and second floors (2016)
- newer roof (2013)
- car port
- greenhouse with gas heating, electricity and water
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint in bedrooms (2020)
- new trim in bedrooms (2020)
- new laminate floor in bedrooms and ensuite (2020)
- new vinyl floor in bathrooms (2015)
- living room with newer gas fireplace (2010)
- newer colonial eat-in kitchen (2010) with newer built-in dishwasher (2012) and microwave
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- three new bathrooms (2015)
- newer central air conditioning (2010)
- stove, fridge, new washer and dryer (2018) included