Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
150 Wing Road
Situated on three beautiful acres just minutes from the city is this well-appointed ranch-style country home, featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms, an open-concept living room and formal dining room with large bay window and gas fireplace, gorgeous newer maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, spacious family room, double garage and more!
No stairs to climb — all this home's 1,681 square feet of immaculate living space are on one floor.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and three-piece ensuite bathroom.
Numerous quality updates have been completed throughout — including newer paint and trim, newer light fixtures, newer flooring in ceramic-tile and laminate, a new furnace and more.
Other highlights include a main-floor laundry, storage room, water purification and softener, security system, metal roof — plus a deck and children's play set.
Murillo village amenities are just down the road.
Call or text 807-630-1113 today to arrange a personal showing of this fantastic country home!
- newer doors (2012)
- metal roof
- insulated detached double garage with electricity and automatic door opener
- children's play set
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- five minutes to Murillo
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (ensuite)
- newer paint throughout (2012)
- newer trim throughout (2012)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2012)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, family room and bathrooms (2012)
- newer laminate floor in living room, dining room and bedrooms (2012)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window and gas fireplace
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2012) with granite counters and newer built-in dishwasher (2012)
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- newer bathrooms (2012)
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2015)
- water-purification system
- water softener
- security system
- stove, fridge, newer washer and dryer (2012) included