Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
162 McCluskey Drive
First time offered! Situated on a breathtaking property of over 10 acres with two ponds, a creek and magnificent views of Candy Mountain and the Nor'Wester mountains, just 12 minutes from the city, this gorgeous country home, custom-built by its owners, showcases a generous amount of comfortable living space, numerous luxury appointments, a large detached garage and barn, plus more!
A pine cathedral ceiling soars in the spacious bright living room, which features many large picture windows that frame nature views, as well as a wood-burning fireplace, and is open-concept with the formal dining room and colonial eat-in kitchen. Double gardens doors lead to a three-season sunroom and deck for some great outdoor relaxation overlooking the incredible country setting. There is also a second deck plus interlocking-stone patio at the front of the home.
The main floor also has a sunken family room with two large picture windows, as well as a main-floor laundry.
The spacious loft master bedroom is on the second floor, also featuring a pine ceiling, as well as a full wall of closets and a small sitting area that overlooks the living room.
Four additional bedrooms are in the raised basement, which has radiant in-floor heating.
The home has two bathrooms. The main-floor bathroom was newly renovated in 2018.
Other highlights of this wonderful country residence include a water-purification system, water softener, new septic system in 2019, new roof in 2019, central vacuum — plus solar panels on the garage that include a 14-year contract with the hydro company that generates $6,000 of income annually.
Various outdoor recreation is at the door step. In winter, the ponds can be used as private skating rinks.
A large portion of the 10.4-acre property is fenced.
Call 807-621-0126 today to inquire further or to set up a personal showing of this exceptional country home! No inquiries on Sunday, please.
- new roof (2019)
- front deck
- back deck
- insulated detached double garage with wood heating, 60-amp electricity and automatic door openers
- barn with electricity
- two ponds
- mature trees
- perennial and shrub gardens
- 12 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with pine cathedral ceiling and wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to sunroom
- colonial eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile counters and built-in dishwasher
- loft master bedroom with five closets
- second bedroom with two closets
- new main-floor bathroom (2018)
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- central vacuum
- stove and fridge included