Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
168 Greenpark Crescent
Showcasing top-quality finishing and luxury features both inside and out, this fully appointed executive residence situates, along with immaculate professional landscaping that includes interlocking-stone patios and pathways and an above-ground pool, on a large private park-like lot in highly desirable River Terrace South — close to the hospital, Lakehead University and more.
The back yard is a summertime paradise oasis — complete with a large deck off the formal dining room, three interlocking-stone patios (one used as a fire-pit area), plus an above-ground pool with deck, perfect for cooling off and entertaining family and friends. No need to own and maintain a separate cottage.
Built just 10 years ago, this home shows off gleaming oak hardwood flooring in the living room and three main-floor bedrooms, with elegant ceramic-tile flooring in the open-concept formal dining room and eat-in kitchen.
The gourmet kitchen impresses with granite counters, a glass-tile back splash, stainless-steel built-in appliances and a convenient walk-in pantry.
The very spacious master bedroom features a three-piece ensuite as well as a walk-in closet.
In the finished basement are an extra-spacious family room with gas fireplace and laminate flooring, plus an additional bedroom and full four-piece bathroom.
Other luxury amenities of this exceptional home include central air conditioning, central vacuum, an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, security system and attached double garage with automatic door opener.
Call or text 807-476-5443 today to arrange a personal showing of this River Terrace executive home.
- interlocking-stone patios
- above-ground pool
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, Confederation College, recreation pathways, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room and kitchen
- laminate floor in family room and fourth bedroom
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden door to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and walk-in pantry
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- on-demand hot-water system
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove and fridge (2009), new washer and dryer (2017) included