Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
16 Island Avenue
Situated on nearly an acre at Mink Mountain on the shores of Lake Superior, this exceptional luxury home was custom-built by its owner just last year and showcases top quality and comfort throughout its fully finished 2,100 square feet of impeccable living space!
No small detail was overlooked in this home's construction. Top-quality finishing includes solid maple trim and doors throughout, granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, walnut hardwood flooring throughout with porcelain tiles in the three bathrooms, as well as the things that cannot be seen — building standards are far above code using the very best in insulation and energy efficiency.
A large deck and large picture windows overlook the lake. A pine cathedral ceiling soars in the spacious living room, which is open-concept with the formal dining room and the custom birch eat-in kitchen, which has a walk-in pantry.
The lower level family room has a wood-burning fireplace, wet bar with fridge, and door that exits to a covered patio with hot tub.
The master bedroom features a five-piece ensuite bathroom with double sinks.
A new sauna building is by the lake — it features a wrap-around deck, change room and radiant in-floor heating.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
- covered wood patio with hot tub
- new sauna building (2017) with deck, change room, radiant in-floor heating (solar-powered) and electricity
- wood-storage shed
- mature trees
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- two-piece (main floor)
- five-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- maple trim throughout
- maple doors throughout
- walnut hardwood floor in living room, dining room, bedrooms and family room
- porcelain-tile floor in bathrooms and entrance
- grouted vinyl-tile floor in kitchen
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with pine cathedral ceiling and door to deck
- birch eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, walk-in pantry and granite counters
- family room with wood fireplace, wet bar and door to patio
- central air conditioning
- air exhanger
- security system
- solar water heater
- on-demand hot-water system (back-up)
- water-purification system
- new stove, fridge and bar fridge (2016) included
- new washer and dryer (2016) negotiable