Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1724 Isabella Street East
Call or Text 807-627-0029
Situated with a large park-like yard in a coveted southside neighbourhood of prestigious homes, just one block from Vickers Park, this sprawling and spacious all-brick bungalow showcases quality, comfort, elegance and luxury throughout its abundance of immaculate living space.
Plenty of natural light streams in through large picture windows that are throughout the main floor, in all rooms including principal areas and even bedrooms, which boasts a generous 1,750 square feet. The living room and formal dining room are open-concept. The impressive gourmet eat-in kitchen was recently renovated and features gorgeous maple cabinets that are complemented by granite counters and a glass-tile back splash.
Hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor, with beautiful ceramic tiles in the kitchen and, comfortably heated, in the newly renovated four-piece bathroom.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional large bedroom in the basement, which also has a very spacious family room, as well as a sauna with large change room and shower.
Outside is a large new concrete patio for relaxing, entertaining family and friends, and enjoying the park-like setting.
Other highlights of this exceptional residence include a new roof, central air conditioning, security system, attached garage with automatic door opener, as well as a new double concrete driveway.
Please call or text 807-627-0029 today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary luxury residence, located on a large park-like lot in a desirable southside neighbourhood close to Vickers Park.
- new roof (2018)
- new concrete patio (2016)
- new concrete driveway (2016)
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- mature trees
- shrub gardens
- close to Vickers Park, other parks, schools, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer hardwood floor in living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms (2009)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and main-floor bathroom (2011)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2012) with granite counters, glass-tile back splash and newer built-in dishwasher (2012)
- new main-floor bathroom (2019)
- sauna with shower and change room
- central air conditioning
- security system