Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
179 Maki Road
Call or Text 807-629-6352
Incredible rural opportunity to own two well-appointed and spacious country homes, situated on five breathtaking acres close to Murillo and Kakabeka Falls, and only 20 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities including the hospital and university. Both homes feature a long list of quality updates and make for an ideal country living arrangement for a family that would like other family living very close. The property also has rental-income potential — rent one home and live in the other, or rent both homes. The main home has an attached double garage; also included is a very large detached quadruple garage that could make for a dream work shop or hobby studio.
The main house is a spacious side-split with three beautifully updated levels, plus a large unfinished lower level that is ideal for storage. The approximately 2,000 square feet of immaculate space include an open-concept living room, formal dining room and updated colonial eat-in kitchen with centre island and new built-in dishwasher; three-plus-two bedrooms; two updated bathrooms; large lower-level family room; a deck out back and interlocking-stone patio out front for relaxing and enjoying the rural setting. The spacious master bedroom has two closets. Updates include a new roof, new paint and trim, new light fixtures, new laminate flooring and more. This home also has central air conditioning and central vacuum.
The second house is a raised bungalow and measures approximately 1,000 square feet on the main floor, plus has a partially finished basement — features include an open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen, along with three-plus-two bedrooms and two updated bathrooms, large family room, deck overlooking the amazing property for wonderful outdoor living, and more. Updates include a new roof, new paint, new laminate and vinyl flooring, but more finishing to the bedrooms and basement could be completed.
Natural gas is at the road and could be brought onto the property should it be desired to convert the forced-air heating from electric. Fibre-optic cable is also at the road.
Murillo and Kakabeka amenities, including shopping and more, are a short five-minute drive away; Thunder Bay city amenities including the hospital and university are 20 minutes away, all on well-maintained paved roads.
Please call or text 807-629-6352 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary country property with two well-appointed and well-maintained homes, situated on five magnificent acres just outside the villages of Murillo and Kakabeka Falls.
- new roof (2021) (main house and second house)
- deck (main house and second house)
- interlocking-stone patio (main house)
- attached double garage with automatic door openers (main house)
- detached quadruple garage
- mature trees
- five minutes to Murillo
- five minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main house)
- three-piece (main house)
- four-piece (second house)
- three-piece (second house)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- new trim throughout (2021) (main house)
- many new light fixtures (2021)
- new laminate floor throughout (2021) (main house)
- new laminate floor throughout main floor (2021) (second house)
- new vinyl floor in dining room, kitchen and bathroom (2021) (second house)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with bay window
- dining room with sliding doors to deck (main house)
- updated colonial eat-in kitchen with island and new built-in dishwasher (2021) (main house)
- master bedroom with two closets (main house)
- updated bathrooms (2021)
- central air conditioning (main house)
- central vacuum (main house)
- new stove and fridge (2021) included