Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer and autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
17 Hacquoil Road
Call or Text 807-626-2953
Boasting six breathtaking acres of northwestern Ontario's finest, only 10 minutes from city amenities, this extraordinary country property features a nicely appointed and remarkable two-storey luxury home that showcases an abundance of comfortable family space along with many attractive quality updates, as well as a newer heated detached double garage and large asphalt driveway, all surrounded by nature's beauty — rolling hills with a pond, mature trees and shrubs.
Enjoy this magnificent rural setting from the large deck that overlooks the property. Relax outdoors, unwind, entertain family and friends.
Featuring new paint, new trim and new vinyl plank flooring. the main floor is comprised of an open-concept living room and formal dining room with large bay window that frames incredible nature views, stunning new eat-in kitchen with white shaker-style cabinets and built-in appliances, along with a two-piece bathroom and main-floor laundry.
Also featuring new paint, new trim, and new flooring in laminate, the second floor has three bedrooms and a full four-piece bathroom. The primary bedroom is quite spacious and is bright with two windows.
The basement is unfinished and currently used for storage.
Other highlights include new central air conditioning, new water-purification system, new water softener and new maintenance-free metal roof.
Newly built in 2014, the detached double garage is spacious and could be ideal for the hobbyist, as it is insulated and has gas heating and a new furnace in 2021, has electricity and automatic door openers.
Please call or text 807-626-2953 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this impressive country property with well-appointed and spacious, two-storey, luxury family home, along with newer double garage, situated on six beautiful acres just beyond the city limits.
- new metal roof (2019)
- newer insulated detached double garage (2014) with gas heating (new furnace (2021)), electricity and automatic door openers
- new driveway (2017)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- raised vegetable gardens
- mature trees
- 10 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2022)
- new trim throughout main floor (2022)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout main floor (2022)
- new laminate floor throughout second floor (2020)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window
- new eat-in kitchen (2022) with island, new built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher) (2020) and door to deck
- main-floor laundry
- new central air conditioning (2017)
- new water-purification system (2020)
- new water softener (2020)
- security system
- washer and dryer negotiable