Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
182 Wolverine Crescent
No compromise was made in the quality building and fine finishing of this extraordinary executive home, showcasing an abundance of comfortable family space and premium luxury extras, situated on a beautiful park-like lot that backs on green space in Parkdale!
Featuring oak hardwood and ceramic-tile flooring, the main floor's generous 1,770 square feet are bright and spacious with large picture windows — including a living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace, formal dining room, and gorgeous maple eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances, counter lights and double garden doors that lead to the back deck.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, along with an additional two in the basement. The home has three bathrooms.
The master bedroom is extra spacious, has a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, walk-in closet and full four-piece ensuite with soothing whirlpool tub.
In the basement is a large family room that also has a gas fireplace.
Outdoor living is at its best with the deck plus interlocking-stone patio in the private fenced back yard. A gate leads to green space and a recreation path that connects to other paths along the Neebing River.
Other highlights include central air conditioning, a security system and attached double garage with automatic door opener.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptionally appointed executive home!
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- interlocking-stone patio
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- backs on green space
- close to parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2013 to 2018)
- new light fixtures throughout (2013 to 2018)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- new carpet in fifth bedroom and family room (2018)
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher), counter lights and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- security system
- new fridge (2013), newer washer and dryer (2012) included