Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
186 Blanchard Street
Boasting a fantastic location on what is perhaps the most desirable street in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods of Grandview, this very spacious two-storey family home shows off numerous great features throughout, an abundance of natural light through its many large windows, plus a wonderful park-like yard with interlocking-stone patio and master balcony!
The main and second floors comprise a generous over 2,000 square feet that include four bedrooms, a very large living room with many picture windows and a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room with built-in china cabinets, oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, second-floor family room and four-piece bathroom. Sliding doors in the master bedroom lead to a balcony overlooking the beautiful back yard.
More living space is in the basement with a spacious rec room with wood-burning fireplace, as well as an additional large bedroom and four-piece bathroom.
This home also has a newer high-efficiency furnace, as well as central vacuum.
The Grandview neighbourhood is tough to beat — close to several schools and parks, great recreation pathways along the river, shopping and more.
Call today to set up a personal showing!
- newer roof (2010)
- interlocking-stone patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- master balcony
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2015 to 2017)
- new laminate floor in two bedrooms (2016)
- living room with wood fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with sliding doors to balcony
- rec room with wood fireplace
- newer furnace (2005)
- central vacuum
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included