Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
191 Boyko Road
Extraordinary country property! Showcasing top-quality finishing and updates throughout, this gorgeous and spacious ranch-style home, along with heated detached double garage, situates on nearly three incredible acres, at the end of a dead-end road, just five minutes from all city amenities!
All this home's generous 1,627 square feet of comfortable family space is on one floor, there are no stairs to climb.
Everything is new and shows beautifully — new paint and trim, new windows and doors, new light fixtures, new flooring in laminate and ceramic-tile, a large updated eat-in kitchen, stunning new main bathroom (renovation just finished), as well as new vinyl siding and a new roof on both the home and garage.
The large living room — featuring a corner gas fireplace, picture windows, built-in shelves and cabinets, and sliding doors to the deck — is open-concept with the kitchen, which impresses with dark-stain cabinets, quartz counters, a stone back splash, new stainless-steel built-in appliances, plus island.
Each of the three bedrooms has two closets.
There are two large decks for relaxing and enjoying the great outdoors. The property features a groomed lawn, perennial and shrub gardens, mature trees and fire pit.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this stunning country home and property!
- new windows throughout (2014)
- new doors (2014)
- new vinyl siding (2016)
- newer roof (2012)
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- second deck
- insulated detached double garage with new vinyl siding (2014), new roof (2014), gas heating, electricity, automatic door opener and attached shed
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- five minutes to city amenities
- new paint throughout (2018)
- new trim throughout (2018)
- new doors throughout (2018)
- new light fixtures throughout (2018)
- new ceramic-tile floor in main bathroom (2018)
- newer laminate floor throughout (2010)
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- updated eat-in kitchen (2014) with new built-in appliances (oven (2016), fridge, dishwasher (2015), microwave (2016)), island, quartz counters and stone back splash
- master bedroom with two closets
- second bedroom with two closets
- third bedroom with two closets
- new bathroom (2018)
- main-floor laundry
- new gas stove (2015), new washer and dryer (2014) included