Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1931 Dawson Road
Country living very close to all city amenities! Nestled among mature trees, this beautifully updated, luxurious and spacious residence must be seen to be appreciated! Pride of ownership and attention to detail are evident throughout this home's generous amount of comfortable family space!
Showcasing gorgeous hardwood flooring, the open-concept main floor features a very spacious living room with centrepiece gas fireplace, formal dining room, updated attractive maple eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel built-in appliances, large main-floor family room with two large bay windows, master bedroom with three-piece ensuite and large walk-in closet, plus a two-piece bathroom and main-floor laundry.
A series of windows in the living room overlook the back yard, a door leads to a full-width two-tier deck with soothing sunken hot tub, a perfect place to relax and entertain family and friends.
Showing off laminate flooring, the second floor features two bedrooms, one with its own two-piece ensuite, as well as a full four-piece bathroom.
Also new are some paint and light fixtures, as well as all windows new between 1998 and 2008. Though the original home is older, a significant addition was made in 2009.
A large work room is in the basement, with windows for plenty of natural light, which could easily be used as a rec room or as something else.
A portion of the back yard is set up for vegetable gardening, fenced and with raised beds, along with a small greenhouse. A rain-water collection system consists of barrels and cisterns for plant watering.
A 32-panel rooftop solar system was installed in 2012 and generates an average $5,500 of annual income, with a contract that lasts until 2032.
All city amenities are just a short four-minute drive down the road.
Please call 807-767-8230 today to set up a personal viewing of this exceptional country home close to the city!
- newer windows throughout (1998 to 2008)
- two-tier deck with sunken hot tub
- interlocking-stone patio
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- fenced vegetable garden
- mature trees
- four minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (third-bedroom ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- some new paint (2019)
- some newer light fixtures (2012)
- hardwood floor in living room
- maple hardwood floor in dining room, kitchen and family room
- ceramic-tile in main-floor bathrooms
- laminate floor throughout second floor
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace and door to deck
- updated maple eat-in kitchen (2012) with newer built-in dishwasher (2014) and microwave (2011), and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with two bay windows
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- newer stove and fridge (2011) negotiable
- new washer (2017) and newer dryer (2011) included