Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
196 Hodge Street
Tucked away in one of Thunder Bay's most desirable neighbourhoods, Mariday Park, close to several schools and parks, this gorgeous all-brick bungalow impresses as it has been newly renovated throughout, plus has a nice fenced yard and heated double garage with new furnace!
Just move in — the home shows like new with quality updates both inside and out, including new paint and trim, new windows and doors, new light fixtures, new flooring, a newer roof and a newer furnace.
The main floor features a living room with large picture window, bright dining room with two picture windows which is open-concept with the spacious updated oak kitchen with white tiled back splash, three bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom.
In the basement are an extra-large family room with fireplace, additional two-piece bathroom, as well as unfinished space that could be used for storage or could be finished to accommodate an extra bedroom.
On a corner lot across from Gron Morgan public school, the property has two driveways — one single concrete in the front and one double asphalt at the side that leads to the double garage.
Call or text today to set up a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2009)
- new doors (2014)
- newer roof (2006)
- concrete-block patio
- insulated detached double garage with gas heating (new furnace (2016)) and electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- new trim throughout (2019)
- some new doors (2019)
- new light fixtures throughout (2019)
- new vinyl floor throughout (2019)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- updated oak kitchen (2019) with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- family room with fireplace
- newer furnace (2006)
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included