Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2078 Broadway Avenue
Exceptional luxury residence, extraordinary semi-rural location! Absolutely gorgeous and impressive only begin to describe this immaculate custom-built executive home, beautifully and luxuriously appointed throughout its generous amount of living space, complete with a big south-facing park-like yard with large deck and heated in-ground pool!
The grand front entrance opens to a spacious formal living room with soaring cedar cathedral ceiling and with a brick archway open to the elegant formal dining room. The stunning eat-in kitchen, outfitted with white colonial cabinets and contrasting granite counters, is open-concept with the main-floor family room, which also has a brick accent wall, with inset gas fireplace.
On the second floor are three bedrooms including an extra-spacious master suite with cathedral ceiling, centrepiece wood-burning fireplace with brick chimney, very large walk-in closet, plus four-piece ensuite with double sinks. There are also a den and additional four-piece bathroom. Both bathrooms are newer and have ceramic-tile flooring and granite counters.
The finished basement features additional living space — a rec room, additional bedroom and three-piece bathroom, and more.
Other highlights of this incredible home include a newer high-efficiency furnace, new on-demand hot-water system, newer windows throughout, a newer roof, curbed asphalt driveway and insulated attached double garage with automatic door opener.
The location is nearby to Old Fort William. All city amenities are just minutes away.
Call 807-939-2009 today to arrange a personal showing of this outstanding semi-rural luxury home!
- newer windows throughout (2005 to 2013)
- newer roof (2006)
- in-ground pool with new liner (2017) and gas heating
- insulated attached double garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- three minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2009 to 2014)
- some new trim (2014)
- ceramic-tile floor in second-floor bathrooms
- new laminate floor in kitchen, family room and two bedrooms (2013)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with cedar cathedral ceiling
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- colonial eat-in kitchen with granite counters, new built-in dishwasher (2017) and sliding doors to deck
- master bedroom with cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and wood fireplace
- family room with gas fireplace
- newer second-floor bathrooms (2006)
- newer furnace (2010)
- new on-demand hot-water system (2014)
- new gas stove and fridge (2017) included