Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
213 Norah Street North
Beautifully updated, this immaculate century home features a modern open-concept main floor with a gorgeous and spacious colonial eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms and two updated bathrooms, wonderful outdoor living that includes two decks, plus a detached garage!
The living room and formal dining room are open-concept, the former with elegant crown molding. The large colonial eat-in kitchen has a matching white ceramic-tile back splash, new stainless-steel built-in dishwasher and a French door that leads to the back entrance and large covered deck. Just below is an additional deck. The back yard is fully fenced.
Quality updates include new paint and laminate flooring, a new roof on both the home and garage, and more.
The partially finished basement has a large family room.
The neighbourhood is central and within walking distance of all amenities — including schools and parks, Friendship Gardens, recreation paths and Confederation College.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing!
- new roof (2017)
- covered deck
- second deck
- detached single garage (back-lane access) with new roof (2015) and electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, Friendship Gardens, recreation pathways, Confederation College, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2019)
- new laminate floor throughout (2015)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- colonial eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2018) and French door
- updated second-floor bathroom (2018)
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included