Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
214 McComber Crescent
Call or Text 807-630-0945
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this immaculate and spacious Grandview family home — showcasing high-end finishing that includes gleaming hardwood and ceramic-tile flooring, beautiful quality updates both inside and out, an abundance of comfortable living space on its three finished levels, numerous extras that include a large deck and newer double garage, big private park-like yard, plus an outstanding, very desirable neighbourhood that is close to all amenities!
The three levels boast a very generous 1,770 square feet — including an open-concept living room with electric fireplace, formal dining room and gorgeous newer maple eat-in kitchen with quartz counters, a ceramic-tile back splash and newer stainless-steel built-in appliances, along with three-plus-one bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious family room on the lower level.
A second lower level features a Harvia sauna with shower and change area, laundry area, as well as an unfinished area that could be a rec room, theatre room, den, exercise room, art studio or something else.
Quality updates are inside and out — including new paint and trim, newer doors and light fixtures, newer windows and roof, a newer furnace and more.
The quiet family neighbourhood is tough to beat — close to several schools and parks, Grandview shopping and more.
Call or text 807-630-0945 today to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptional family home in an extraordinary northside neighbourhood!
- newer windows throughout (2008)
- newer doors (2012)
- newer vinyl siding (2012)
- newer roof (2013)
- newer detached double garage (2013) with electricity and automatic door opener
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (second level)
- two-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- new trim throughout (2014)
- newer doors throughout (2010)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2013)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room and second-level bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with electric fireplace
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2011) with quartz counters, ceramic-tile back splash, newer built-in dishwasher and microwave (2011)
- sauna with shower and change area
- newer furnace (2008)
- central-vacuum rough-in
- newer stove and fridge (2011), new washer (2018) and newer dryer (2013) included