Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2177 Lacewood Drive
Absolutely gorgeous! Showcasing quality, comfort and luxury, this exceptional executive home is impeccably appointed and boasts a highly desirable location — on a large beautiful park-like lot in a quiet semi-rural neighbourhood, mere minutes from all city amenities!
Featuring top-quality finishing throughout that includes ash hardwood and ceramic-tile floors, solid wood doors, and a nine-foot ceiling that is vaulted in many areas, the heart of this home is its open-concept living room, formal dining room and stunning maple eat-in kitchen — the latter complete with granite counters with lights, a ceramic-tile back splash, built-in appliances, a walk-in pantry, and eating area that overlooks the incredible back yard.
The spacious living room has a centrepiece gas fireplace and its own two picture windows that overlook the yard. The formal dining room has a soaring vaulted ceiling and large picture window that faces the front yard. The main floor also has a den, which could be used as a sitting room or TV room.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and large spa ensuite with soaker tub and stand-alone shower. The second bedroom also has a walk-in closet.
Built just 13 years ago, the home has a generous 1,960 square feet on the main floor alone. The basement could be finished for additional family space.
The back yard is set up for wonderful outdoor living — with a covered composite deck and large interlocking-stone patio, surrounded by gardens and mature trees.
Other highlights include central air conditioning, central vacuum, laundry either on the main floor or in the basement (or both), an in-ground sprinkler system and more.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing.
- new roof (2018)
- covered composite deck
- interlocking-stone patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- backs on green space
- five minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- ash hardwood floor throughout
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with gas fireplace
- maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, counter lights, walk-in pantry and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- stove and fridge included