Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
218 Angus Street
Call or Text 819-220-0222
Boasting a prime central location in Port Arthur just a few blocks from the marina, Boulevard Lake, schools, parks and more, this well-maintained two-storey home features an open-concept living room and formal dining room with gleaming oak hardwood flooring, European eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile flooring and built-in dishwasher, two bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom, family room in the basement, plus a wonderful large private back yard with large deck for great outdoor living!
Numerous quality updates are both inside and out — including new paint throughout, new vinyl-plank flooring in the bedrooms and family room, a new furnace and central air conditioning, new energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, new roof and insulation, plus more.
The master bedroom conveniently has two closets.
In the fully fenced back yard is a shed with new roof, plus a raised vegetable garden.
Call or text 819-220-0222 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this great centrally located family home!
- new roof (2015)
- shed with new roof (2015)
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial gardens
- raised vegetable garden
- close to schools, parks, marina, restaurants, shopping, Boulevard Lake
- four-piece (second floor)
- new paint throughout (2015 to 2018)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and dining room
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and bathroom
- new vinyl-plank floor in bedrooms and family room (2015)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- European eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with two closets
- new furnace (2016)
- new central air conditioning (2016)
- new on-demand hot-water system (2016)
- security system
- stove, two fridges, washer and dryer included