Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
225 Prospect Avenue
Call or Text 807-633-7598
Steeped in charming character, this gorgeous century home showcases gleaming maple and Douglas fir hardwood flooring throughout its abundance of comfortable family space, plus boasts a fantastic location in a desirable College Heights neighbourhood, close to many great schools and parks, Grandview shopping, wonderful recreation paths that extend along McVicar Creek, and more.
Featuring maple hardwood flooring throughout, the main floor is comprised of a bright living room, dining room with double French doors, as well as a colonial kitchen with granite counter and new stainless-steel appliances. The accompanying photos show the living room swapped with the dining room.
Featuring beautiful refinished Douglas fir hardwood flooring, the second floor has a spacious bright primary bedroom that has two windows and two walk-in closets, second bedroom also with a walk-in closet, as well as a third bedroom and a three-piece bathroom.
With newer carpet, additional living space is in the basement with a family room, additional bedroom and additional three-piece bathroom.
For relaxing and enjoying the outdoors, a small covered veranda is out front, a deck is out back and overlooks the fully fenced yard.
Other highlights of this fine northside heritage residence include new paint and light fixtures, a newer roof and more.
Please call or text 807-633-7598 today to arrange a personal showing of this beautifully appointed century home, showcasing character along with modern conveniences, located in wonderful College Heights.
- newer roof (2008)
- covered veranda
- deck with built-in seats and natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- shed with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- three-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2016, 2022)
- some new light fixtures (2017)
- maple hardwood floor throughout main floor
- Douglas fir hardwood floor throughout second floor (refinished 2017)
- newer carpet throughout basement (2013)
- newer vinyl floor in second-floor bathroom (2015)
- dining room with French doors
- colonial kitchen with granite counter and new built-in dishwasher (2018)
- primary bedroom with two walk-in closets
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2018), washer and dryer included