Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2267 Amethyst Avenue
Incredible year-round waterfront living awaits at Amethyst Harbour — this beautifully updated and immaculate three-bedroom ranch home is situated on a large property with mature trees on the shores of Lake Superior, along with a guest cottage with sauna as well as a detached extra-large double garage with work shop!
Fantastic water recreation is at the doorstep — including great swimming in the warm shallow bay, wonderful boating and canoeing, fishing and more.
Or simply relax in the tranquil private natural setting. The home has three decks just for this, as well as a large three-season sunroom with expansive picture windows overlooking the lake.
Other features of this gorgeous home include a spacious bright living room with three large picture windows, open-concept dining room and oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, family room with gas fireplace and sliding doors to the sunroom, sunroom with two doors that lead to two different decks, three bedrooms and two updated bathrooms, an office nook, plus a main-floor laundry.
All this home's generous 1,800 square feet of comfortable living space is on one floor, there are no stairs to climb. The basement is a crawl space and has the utilities including the new furnace.
Many other quality updates have been completed both inside and out.
The guest cottage has a sauna with change room.
The detached extra-large double garage has a work shop, electricity and automatic door openers.
City amenities are a short 17-minute drive.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
- some newer windows (2007)
- new roof (2014)
- three decks
- back deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- guest cottage with sauna and change room
- detached double garage with work shop, electricity and automatic door openers
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 17 minutes to Thunder Bay
- newer paint throughout (2009 to 2011)
- oak hardwood floor in family room
- newer laminate floor in bedrooms (2009)
- newer carpet in living room (2007)
- new vinyl floor in kitchen, bathrooms and office nook (2015)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- oak kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2013) and ceramic-tile back splash
- family room with gas fireplace and sliding doors to sunroom
- sunroom with doors to decks
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- updated bathrooms (2014)
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2014)
- new gas generator (2018)
- security system
- newer stove (2009), fridge, new stackable washer and dryer (2014) negotiable