Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
230 Bass Lake Road
Incredible waterfront living awaits with this exceptional luxury home, custom built just five years ago, situated on the shores of Bass Lake, a warm inland lake not too far from Loon Lake!
Enjoy a favourite beverage as the blazing western sun sets over the water and trees. Relax around a campfire steps away from the lake as small waves lap against the shore, or on the large wrap-around deck or in the gazebo. Unwind in the sauna after a refreshing dip. Swim, fish, waterski. Nature's calling!
Or retreat to the beautifully appointed, fully finished and spacious quality-built home, which also allows ample enjoyment of the natural setting — featuring an open-concept main floor with soaring pine cathedral ceiling and expansive picture windows that frame lake and forest views.
The living room features gleaming hardwood flooring and an electric fireplace. The kitchen impresses with stylish white cabinets, granite counters, built-in appliances and a tiled back splash made of ceramic, travertine and glass. Sliding doors in the formal dining room lead to the wrap-around deck and great outdoors.
Up above is a loft area — perfect for use for watching TV, reading a book or checking the computer or tablet — as well as a bedroom.
The master bedroom is on the main floor and has two closets. Two additional bedrooms are in the basement, along with a spacious family room.
Other highlights of this extraordinary property include a detached double garage with electricity and automatic door opener, aluminum dock and more.
No compromise was made, this home and property have it all.
Thunder Bay city amenities are just a 30-minute drive away.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal showing.
- wrap-around deck
- aluminum dock
- detached double garage with electricity and automatic door opener
- sauna building with change room
- mature trees
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor in living room
- ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom
- laminate floor in bedrooms
- new vinyl floor in dining room and kitchen (2016)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with cathedral ceiling
- living room with electric fireplace
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, counter lights, granite counters and ceramic-travertine-glass-tile back splash
- master bedroom with two closets
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- new stove and fridge (2013), new washer and dryer (2014) included