Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
234 Belton Street
Incredible country living in the city! Custom built just three years ago, this gorgeous and spacious executive home showcases top-quality finishing with keen attention to detail, along with numerous special features, situated on four beautiful acres just minutes from all city amenities!
The main and second floors boast a very generous 2,850 square feet that include an open-concept formal living room and formal dining room, open-concept maple kitchen and large family room, four bedrooms and three bathrooms, main-floor den, as well as a spacious and convenient second-floor laundry.
A cathedral ceiling soars in the family room, which also has a corner gas fireplace. The maple kitchen features stylish shaker-style cabinets that are painted white, quartz counters with counter lights, a marble back splash and built-in dishwasher. In between the family room and kitchen are double garden doors that lead to a large interlocking-stone patio for wonderful outdoor living. Also, a covered veranda is out front.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as a four-piece ensuite with double sinks.
Laminate flooring is throughout the home, with ceramic-tile flooring in the three bathrooms. Radiant in-floor heating is throughout the main floor.
Other highlights of this extraordinary home include central air conditioning, an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, water purification and softener, plus attached double garage with in-floor heating.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this semi-rural beauty!
- covered veranda
- interlocking-stone patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with radiant-in-floor heating and automatic door openers
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room and dining room
- open-concept kitchen and family room with garden doors to patio
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, counter lights, quartz counters and marble-tile back splash
- family room with cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- fourth bedroom with two closets
- second-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- on-demand hot-water system
- water-purification system
- water softener
- new stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2015) negotiable