Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
244 Humber Crescent
Absolutely gorgeous! Showcasing quality updates and luxury finishing throughout, this immaculate College Park bungalow impresses with a stunning newer maple kitchen with granite counters, oak hardwood and ceramic-tile flooring, interlocking-stone patios for exceptional summertime living, a detached over-sized single garage, and the list goes on!
Several architectural touches are highlighted in the open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen — including curved entrance ways, with two large columns on both sides into the living room, crown molding in the living room, and sleek flush pot lights in the kitchen ceiling.
New in 2009, the kitchen showcases plenty of beautiful maple cabinets, granite counters, a nice ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher, counter lights, and complemented by flooring with large ceramic tiles.
The living room and three main-floor bedrooms have gleaming oak hardwood flooring.
New laminate flooring is in the basement, which features a spacious family room with corner gas fireplace, as well as an additional bedroom.
The home also has two newer bathrooms, both nicely finished. Other great updates include new paint and trim, new windows and doors, a newer roof, newer furnace and more.
The College Park neighbourhood is ideal for active families — within easy walking distance of Confederation College, several schools and parks, shopping and more.
Call or text 807-472-9187 today to set up a personal viewing!
- many new windows (2014)
- newer doors (2009)
- new vinyl siding (2014)
- newer roof (2012)
- interlocking-stone patios
- insulated detached single garage with newer roof (2005), electricity and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- close to Confederation College, schools, parks, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2014)
- newer trim throughout (2009)
- newer doors throughout (2009)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- newer ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen and bathrooms (2009)
- new laminate floor in basement (2014)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- newer maple kitchen (2009) with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2014) and counter lights
- family room with gas fireplace
- newer furnace (2012)
- central air conditioning
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2014), washer and dryer included