Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer and autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
245 Gus Wouri Road
Exceptional country living awaits at this extraordinary log home, newly built just 14 years ago and boasting a generous 1,500 square feet that include an impressive open-concept main floor with soaring pine cathedral ceiling, as well as three bedrooms, situated on nearly 13 breathtaking acres that include a large pond and Neebing River running through, just over 10 minutes from city amenities. There is also a detached double garage with loft living area. Another nice bonus: the roof's solar panels generate $6,000 income per year.
Relax and unwind among the great outdoors, entertain family and friends, on the large deck or in the adjacent sauna building, or around a crackling campfire.
The centrepiece of this remarkable red-pine log home is the open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen, which have a dramatic pine cathedral ceiling and a door that leads to the deck. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. The dining room has a propane fireplace. Also on the main floor is the spacious primary bedroom. Laminate flooring is throughout.
The home's other two bedrooms are on the second floor, which features pine flooring throughout. There is also a loft sitting area that overlooks the open-concept main floor.
Each floor conveniently has a full four-piece bathroom.
The detached double garage with loft living area is insulated, has wood heating, electricity and an automatic door opener.
A metal roof is on both the home, along with solar panels, and on the garage.
Previously used as a sauna building, another out-building could be used as a small hobby studio or children's recreation house or as something else.
There are also a shed with electricity, as well as three wood-storage shelters.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this magnificent log home, situated on nearly 13 amazing acres, just over 10 minutes from city amenities.
- metal roof with solar panels
- deck and sauna building
- insulated detached double garage with loft, wood heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- out-building with metal roof, wood heating and electricity
- shed with electricity
- three wood-storage shelters
- mature trees
- 13 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- pine floor throughout second floor
- laminate floor throughout main floor
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with pine cathedral ceiling and door to deck
- living room with wood fireplace
- dining room with propane fireplace
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- air exchanger